Sunday, November 17, 2019

That has no tone

I got a lot done today, got Ron fed twice, two doses of antibiotic.  He got into bed on his own. 

I talked to him about the toilet safety frame.  He was in denial he is unsafe getting on the toilet.  I asked him if he would "try" the frame for one day for me.  It took some persuading but he did agree. 

I hauled it in the house and it wouldn't fit.  I had to take off the back guard.  It still didn't fit.  I had to raise it.  The lid kept jamming up against the toilet tank.  I took that off.  Then it worked.  I have used it a few times and I personally don't like it but if it makes Ron safer I am all for it. 

Safety: it's what we do.  Ron told me at one point he would go in a nursing home if he couldn't use the toilet.  I thought that was a little extreme.  Besides, he is using a urinal right now so technically he isn't using the toilet. 

I had too much caffeine today but that is most days.  The cats are good.  One odd thing, when I go out sometimes one of the cats cries after me.  When I get home, everyone is so excited they use the litter box.  Like "Oh, she'll clean it so I guess I can use it after all".  It was especially noticeable after my trip to Austin, they were literally lined up to use it.  But I haven't needed to clean it again.  It seems they do most of their work in the morning. 

I took a nap, had a pretty good one but I did wake up with a headache (I didn't use my tooth guard).  I did sleep well, though.  Ron just went back to bed before I got up so he had fun doing his "Occupy: Kitchen" thing.  He loves to do that. 

One day I will have to sit down with him and get him another pair of wireless headphones because his old ones are in pretty bad shape.  He loves the wireless aspect and goes through an insane amount of batteries fueling it.  I am just happy I don't have to listen to his shows. 

His Dad had a very odd habit of playing the TV very loud at night, to help him sleep.  Of course he slept but no one else did!  And now Ron is doing it, albeit with headphones so not loud. 

Ron made the trips for tomorrow but there are some problems.  I will let him sort that out in a while. We have a ride to work and to his doctor, that's all that matters. 

I need to give Ron his antibiotic in 4-5 hours but after that I am done.  I am happy I got a nap, a bath, and some Biscuit time (he gives great massages!) out of my day. 

I ate some dinner, charging my cell phone.  I was told my parents might call (implied, if I was very lucky) not to call them.  Well, if it's such a PITA to talk to me why do it?  Why always have me call Saturday if that's the day you are out?  I can't formulate a polite way of saying this.  Maybe I will text it.  That has no tone. 

And I am cranky, tired, and depressed.  I need to clean Ron's finger and give him his antibiotic in a couple of hours.  The cats are all good. 

Let me put some cat photos:
Torbie (above)

Cleo

Forget if I put Spotty up already, poor thing has no idea I'm going to have him neutered. 

That's it for now and probably my last post of the day. 

1 comment:

Friendymcfriend said...

There are several wifi headphones that use USB ports to charge they literally go from all ends of the quality and price spectrum . I bought a good pair of noise canceling because I live in the city over a drag bar and it can get loud at night LOL! And honestly they change your life when ti comes to headphones.

The kitties are so beautiful I love that orange! Their dad must have been a super orange fellow!

I agree about your parents that is not something you do to your daughter if you set a phone date you be there for the phone date .

I remember my dad calling his mom in Canada at the same time every Friday night come hell or high water (that is an OLD phrase) they would have that call and we all had to line up to take our turn saying whatever kids said to grandmothers it was the same thing every week and I never paid attention .I adored her but he phone calls were so detached for a little kid.
Your commenters but a lot of passion and energy into your posts . We all need to give credit where credit is due. Even when you are foggy you are an excellent writer! Your daily recall and writing are amazing and so clear and concise . We can literally feel your moods some of us I believe .
Ok sorry for the ramble!
I have my own “issues” of a terrible neck spasm in the middle of thie night so my comment blabbing helps me take my mind off it! You could contact Catholic Community Services in your area they are so helpful and I believe in every city they can help.