Sunday, January 13, 2019

My 8 best friends

My mood has been swinging between manic and depressed, today. 

I woke up manic, had a lot of fun.  Even talked some to Ron, who was in a decent mood.  Right around shower time BAM the depression hits.  Worry, hopelessness, etc. 

Now, I think it is safe to say a lot of my mood could come from my living situation.  But the same Heather who happily reported on the toilet's flushing capacity (it went down) at Ron's request (It sounds weird and it smelled funny, did it go down?), was now moody and gloomy. 

I would hate to see me without the pills.  I remember it was bad but happily time has taken the worst of it.  But if it's bad today I can only imagine how it would be without my 8 best friends.  I'll get through it, I always do. 

At least I won't spend too much, at Walmart. 

No comments: