Friday, January 25, 2019

Vice grips? There!?

Got the message that I will not publish. 

Having a problem today.  You may want to skip if you are squeamish. 

I am having some pre-menopause issues.  Heavy daily spotting in between cycles that require the use of some "help".  Then the regular cycle on top of the spotting. 

I will be going to the doctor once I get a new primary.  But from what I hear this is fairly normal. 

So, I've been wearing tampons.  No big deal.  Some days are heavier than others, I change it 2x a day.  Sometimes not much discharge, other times a pretty good amount. 

My cycle has, in spite of all this, been pretty regular.  So I inserted an ultra tampon a day before it was due.  I would rather catch it before it gets out of me. 

Had no problem getting rid of the first tampon, not much discharge but it came out OK.  This morning, though, has been another matter.  Since it is mostly dry it does not want to come out until it's "full". 

I tried and tried.  Can't get it.  I went to Ron, figured he could offer another angle.  "My hands aren't good" he said, as he tried.  He can't get it, either. 

So I said, screw it, I'm not going to die if I leave it in today.  But Ron is in full manhood mode and "has" to get it out.  His solution?  The vice grips.  He's going to get them, pinch the tampon with them, and pull it out. 

I'm thinking, this is a really bad idea that is not going to end well.  Assuming I even wanted a thing like that near my "treat", there is a good chance of catching some innocent tissue in the pinchers. 

I am hoping wearing it for another several hours, either 1. flow starts (as I said, has been very reliable) or 2. natural fluids get it to the point of removal. 

Absolute worst case I go to the local doc in the box and have them get it out.  But I don't think it will get to that point. 

What a morning. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just start wearing pads instead. Keeping tampon in can be dangerous and cause toxic shock syndrome.

Heather Knits said...

Flow is becoming so unpredictable I think I will have to go with pads unless I am actively having a cycle.