Saturday, January 12, 2019

Don't count on a new meal after a long day

I ordered my dinner (Ron didn't want anything so I just ordered for myself), got the laundry moving, cleaned up my closet - all clothing that isn't my exact size got moved, and that was a lot of t-shirts!  But I found some that fit me now and I like, but didn't think they were sized right. 

Then I called my parents, talked to them.  I didn't tell them about Ron and the cab today, either time (being profane and almost falling).  I think my headache medicine made me a little manic! 

They thought the produce delivery was a really good idea.  We chatted and I hung up.  A minute later the food arrived. 

I ate half of it (saving the other half for breakfast), and took my pills.  I had ordered it before and liked it, and I wanted something I knew I would like. 

One time I had a long, horrible day, work and personal life, got home, all excited to try this seafood pasta bowl - and it was absolutely horrible.  I was so disappointed.  I never forgot that.  Don't count on a new meal after a long day.  Not in my life. 

I moved the clothes along, again, and signed up for the produce delivery service.  It will be about $20, twice a month.  I can do that.  If I hate it I can always cancel it.  But I really enjoyed the other service so I think it will be a good fit. 

I will work on cleaning the bottom of the fridge after I "hang up" the blog for the night.  That way I will have ROOM for the produce, when it arrives.  I got the "small" box but I don't know how big that will actually ship. 

The mania is starting to get annoying, like a drill instructor running after me shouting at me to go faster, do more, drop and give me 20, etc. 

I just hope I can sleep tonight. 

Speaking of sleep, Torbie is curled up in bed with Ron, it's adorable.  If he were dressed I'd put up a photo. 

No comments: