Saturday, January 5, 2019

I'm not sticking my tongue in that corner

Depressed today so not as lively. 

I slept OK, but I needed "more".  I woke up with Biscuit hogging most of the covers, plump and cute, in the bed.  I had a hard time leaving him. 

Well, getting up.  Biscuit stuck pretty close to me until I fed him. 

Off to the warehouse.  Got our supplies.  Went to work.  I got everything put up and then ran out of gas, for once I didn't do much with the time I had left.  So I admit I took a lazy card today. 

We came home, I took a nap.  Torbie joined me.  I got up and got ready. 

Ron wanted some dinner.  We had a good ride to get there and the place was quiet. 

During my meal, I realized my chewing experience was not what it should be.  I believe I lost a filling.  I am scared to go look.  I am not sticking my tongue in that corner! 

I finished my meal (carefully) and didn't say anything to anyone.  I didn't want the proprietor to feel bad (it wasn't his fault, I remember one time I broke a tooth on soft textured fried fish) or Ron to worry, so it's our little secret.  I did not tell my parents when I got home to talk to them, either. 

I told Ron I wanted to go to Walmart tomorrow but needed to figure out the logistics.  He quietly made a trip on paratransit, without my asking.  His love language is acts of service. 

So he likes doing things like that for me, and likes having things done for him like helping him at work, etc. 

I should add here he has been pretty appreciative. 

And I am beat so I am going to bed.  I took some Advil as a precaution in case my tooth gets mad. 

No comments: