Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Ugh, manic

The caffeine in the headache pills has me manic today. 

It's interesting.  I remember as far back as my teens, some days I would just be a totally different person.  I knew something was "off" but no one could tell me what. 

I had to find out on my own, nearly 20 years later, in 2006. 

So, I'm manic.  We are going to Walmart later.  I have worked on my list.  I have planned to do some cooking when I get home (the black beans), for Ron. 

I plan to buy mainly groceries and some pharmacy items.  I already took my shower so I'm practically ready.  I couldn't wash my hair yesterday with the headache but I got it today. 

In the last couple months, I have noticed my hair gets very dry if I wash it every day, and I don't want to "fool" with conditioner.  So I've been washing it every other day, it looks fine.  I wear a shower cap, when bathing, on my no-wash days. 

That's about the same time my skin got dry and I started having other symptoms.  I think I am on the fast track to "losing" my fertility.  Which is fine.  A lot of reasons I never had kids. 

One being, I didn't think Ron would make a good father.   I sure wouldn't have made a good mother.  Too much baggage! 

No comments: