Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Called the pharmacy

A guy with a nice voice answered, he was very professional and friendly.  No prescriptions.  So he submitted a refill request to Doc, then I will call tomorrow "Between us we will get it". 

I put my fanny pack in the bedroom, in a place Ron can't access.  I don't trust him with it out in the front room. 

He drank quite a bit and then went to bed.  I plan to go to bed early myself, up early and take the trash out.  Then accounting work all day until it's done (and call Doc about those refills). 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, does doc not use the electronic system for submitting to the pharmacy? What a pain in the butt for you.

Heather Knits said...

Oh, they do. Someone just forgot to click. What I take is not on "the schedule" or restricted in any way so they will be happy to set it up today. I'm going to give it about an hour before I remind them. The office staff are amazing, very professional and sweet. One reason I am always happy to take them candy when I visit.

Anonymous said...

LOL I know from my own experience of being at the other end sending the scripts..it is 3 clicks and if you miss one it sits in limbo and doesn’t alert me! Sooo frustrating at our end too. We hate making patients wait for meds.