Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Wednesday afternoon

 I feel like I'm playing hot potato with my Dad. He gave the wrong name for my  reservation and he said "Oh you can fix that" I said "Oh I think you had better do it". Hopefully we can get it fixed quick 'cause I can't fly like that! 

Going out actually went OK but I was battling a headache which has just gotten worse. I did have a nice nap with Biscuit and Cleo though. I am glad they like having me around cuddling, purring, head butting me for pets. 

My aunt said she may come this weekend. That would be great but does necessitate some house cleaning. I can't get everything but I can clean up the bathroom, etc.  I got out of the habit of scrubbing the toilet with my hand messed up this summer. I also need to free up some space on the couches.  I also need to get the cat hair off the couches so they have somewhere to sit. 

That's it for now. If you pray please do pray this whole plane reservation thing gets fixed quick. 

No comments: