Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Very early Tuesday

 I slept OK just not enough.  I was happy I talked to my parents, Mom got the generic pepto tablets.  

I get migraines Mom has stomach issues; she had a very bad case of salmonella in the 80's, diverticulitis in the 90's, you can imagine.  I had sent Mom a picture of my generic pepto tablets and she was able to show it to the HBA/pharmacy associate and get some.  And the price is very reasonable too.  

I get nausea at times from medication/acid stomach from stress so I like having the tablets. 

I think I am OK saying that my new job is basically a stocking one so it is old home week for me, this is something I have done for over 20 years.  I just have to learn their methods.  But the boss seemed happy yesterday and I am very grateful she moved me rather than just lay me off.  

I need to take my shower but I woke up with a pretty nasty headache.  I seem to have beaten it back but it was pretty rough. Yesterday I picked up some B vitamins so I am happy about that.  I took one this morning.  

Yesterday I had an iced coffee and the vitamins and had hot flashes most of the morning, but some of that may have been the physical activity too.  The vest they give us retains heat and is pretty miserable to wear if you are doing physical labor; but they are getting us a new vest this winter. 

Now I'm going to take that shower.   Almost ready.  It IS the B vitamin making me queasy and giving me the hot flashes, at least I know now. I should be OK by the time I start work.  

I did up 11 bags of candy with tracts hopefully that's enough. Yesterday a driver who normally passes before I can get to him was running late and that got me to work early.  We will see if he catches up today; if he does that is just a new mission field at the transit center. 

We also had a guy dressed in solid black walking down the middle of the dark street last night, then he got an attitude when the driver wouldn't pull over and let him board!  Someone who does that is NOT right I wouldn't want him on my bus either. 

I can always use prayer for a good day for me, my family, my recipients.  That's it for now.  

No comments: