Sunday, August 13, 2023

Made it to work

 I tend to fall asleep on the last bus so I brought a caffeine pill in a baggie to take @ the transit center.  But I had to run for a bus and dropped it.  

The area is rife with drug dealing so I find it funny.  Someone will get a nice buzz!  😂😜.

So I almost fell asleep again.  Thank God coworker Jose got on the bus I knew he would wake me up.  

Got to work and bought the hoodie it is a very light tan and the bus driver will see it in the early, early morning.  With the sales tax discount plus my employee benefit it was 20% off!  Plus the buses are cold I am bringing it!  Although the cold probably kept me awake.  😂

Anyway the Pepsi vendor hasn't stocked yet so I had to get Diet Dr.  But Dr vendor is a very nice man so he gets something.

Store is dead right now but this happened yesterday.  We will see.  

Just TIRED.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you drink so much liquid?

Heather Knits said...

Severe dry mouth from all my medication. 🤔😜

Anonymous said...

Caffeine makes dry mouth worse drinking so much of everything you drink is not good and it doesn't help dry mouth. There are products gels, sprays, toothpaste, and vitamin A. Talk to the pharmacist or doctor about them.

Anonymous said...

Don't bring pills in a baggie, especially on a public bus route known for drugs. Bring the original container in your purse or take it before leaving home.

How fast do caffeine pills work that you can take one at the transit center and it keeps you awake on the next bus? Honest question. I am super sensitive to caffeine and avoid it. If I took a caffeine pill I would probably be awake for three days straight.

Heather Knits said...

Caffeine pills work pretty quick maybe 20 minutes? These are 100 mg capsules so about the same as a can of Coke. The original container is huge.

I do bring the prescription pills in a baggie as well in my pocket (didn't drop that thank God) just enough for one dose. The mood stabilizers & friends, multi with iron, a couple Vitamin C.

I don't fit the profile for a drug user so I don't worry about it. And if I told law enforcement what they were for I doubt I would have any issues.

Anonymous said...

There is no profile for a drug user anymore. Sad but true. I wasn't talking about law enforcement. I was more concerned about the junkies seeing you with pills in a baggie. They remember.

Heather Knits said...

That's a good point.