Saturday, August 12, 2023

Utterly exhausted

 Met a man in the store parking lot handing out Free Bibles.  You can bet I was impressed.  He had his teenage son with him. Gave me a business card for the church he is assistant pastor.  I assume he is married. 

I texted him a photo of Ron and I on a Handout haven't heard back.  

Work has been frenetic.  I am wiped out; bad enough I was swamped with work but boss kept coming by and picking at me every 10 minutes or so. I like my lunch at about 4 hours, had to wait until 5 and 15 minutes. I wasn't happy because boss got hers right when she wanted it. 

A coworker asked me for a Bible, I said I did not have a Bible but I had some pocket sized Bible studies in my vest. I gave her everything I had including a big hug.  Please pray for her.  I will give her a Bible on Tuesday.  

I am going to bed; but that's the important stuff.  

No comments: