Thursday, August 3, 2023

Will work with TOS here

 First of all I slept great except for waking up with a splitting headache at midnight and again at 3.  But I feel well rested at any rate.  

I had a coworker at work who was calling me by my last name which I don't like as it is unusual.  Type that into a search engine and a lot pops up I would rather be kept private.  But she was the type of person who would have done it more if I told her not to so I left it.  

She was fired last week so that is resolved.  

A team lead was in a car accident.  I am not good at these things, I feel, but I was pretty sure he was gay.  But he seemed interested in women so what do I know?  He had a blowout or something on the freeway going 70 mph and could have died but walked away unharmed.  Car was totaled of course.  

I was praying for him.  I saw him yesterday at work he was wearing a bunch of gay pride bracelets and pins. I guess he is out of the closet now.  As an evangelical I find it sad he did not thank the Creator who saved him and instead went the other way of glorifying flesh and self. But I will keep praying for him. 

I made the bone broth last night with some onion, garlic, salt and pepper. It smells really good this morning that was about the only good thing about waking up so early this morning.  

Trying to figure out the budget but Ace told me "they" are raising the homestead exemption to 100K now which would be great as my house is only valued at about $120K.  Side note it has doubled since I bought it.  So I may not have to save as much as I fear. 

We will see. 

Biscuit was super cute and cuddly last night and this morning but came home with something on his nose.  It looks like grease.  Sticking his nose where he shouldn't.  It doesn't look like he got in a fight Biscuit is generally a lover anyway unless another cat comes near the cat door.  And I would have heard him yelling if that happened.  He won't let me touch it whatever it is. 

That is the unfortunate thing about being a white cat with outdoor access; I see everything.  My black cat I couldn't see anything.  He could have gotten in grease every day I wouldn't have known, but Biscuit gets in one BBQ pit (he does that sometimes after the ashes cool) I know because he comes home with gray legs. And I have 3 white cats.  

I consider them white even though they have other colors and Cleo is mostly orange and black.  Personally I like black cats better but I love them.  And I will love whatever cat God sends me.  

I need to get ready to go; plan is to bring some bone broth to work to drink before I start.  We will see how that goes. I plan to have tuna for lunch. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: