Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sunday afternoon

 So I focused on cleaning today, will do the cooking later. I found some nasty surprises which I have dealt with. Also found out my generic brand cleaner with bleach has a bad spray trigger. 

I plan to cook up my pork chops and the sausage tonight.  Then clean up after that. When I get the kitchen clean it isn't hard to keep it up it is just GETTING there after I've let it go. 

I also lack on the planning and organizing.  I would never admit that at work.  NEVER but I do.  I would be very curious to see a brain workup on myself.  Is the brain damage apparent on an MRI?  What about conventional testing?  

At any rate you "see" that in my daily life in the organization/cleaning of my house.  I don't have a routine and I need to work on that. I do fine when I have a routine.  

Ron, for instance, the last year or so the day started with Pill time at 4 AM (and PM), breakfast if he wanted it (he liked to have snacks), I would go to work, come back, help him with his needs, empty urinal, toilet duty, etc. Once we got that set we did fine. 

So this, I'm not worried. I did better when my aunt was around but she has her own life and I am not her problem.  I mean that; I'm not. I'm no one's. I am responsible for myself what I do and don't do. 

One thing I'm going to do now: do up my pills for the next 8 days so that will be all ready to go to work every day for the PM stuff and I will know if I took the AM stuff every morning.  

Going to do that.  Boy, that took forever. 

I did up the PM doses in little baggies I look like some sort of drug dealer now.  That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tend to reach in the back when I buy products with a sprayer. I've noticed when they fall on the floor the sprayer breaks.