Friday, August 25, 2023

Friday morning

 I wasn't taking the water with me for the right reason; I wanted to be the woman who handed out a lot of bottles of cold water not really doing it 100% for Jesus.  But having to lug it to the bus stop, back home for bus pass, then back to bus stop got me thinking about virtue signalling and doing things for the right reason.  I did drink one cold bottle water. I had 7 New Testaments with tracts in bags of candy, I handed those out with the water to bus drivers on my routes and at the transit center. But I won't take so many waters today.  

I am not supposed to overdo it in the heat according to 2 of my medications and I don't want to get sick. It did work to take 2 quarts of Gatorade with me and to drink a glass before I left.  But, because I forgot the bus pass (won't today!) I had all new people yesterday and a new mission field and I hope I made the most of it. 

Yesterday we had $1 shorts.  I managed to get 3 pair I will need to see if they fit. That is one area I could use a little help; shorts. They have a 4 inch inseam and I am debating if that is too frisky for evangelism.  If they fit I will take a photo and put it up. 

Shower time, then God time, candy prep (going to do New Testaments again today), and meal prep. I am not crazy about sandwiches but I can use the boost in my budget.  

Ready to go I even braided my hair.  That's it for now. 

No comments: