Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Busy day

 I am tired so I'll keep it short.  

Got up, rode the bus to work.  Challenging boss did not come in until 11 so I had a little break there.  It was pretty hectic though.  

Left at 4 bus driver is a believer so we talked a little.  He threw someone off the bus for being obnoxious and profane.  They were warned.  

It was a little work getting to Food Max but worth it.  They had some nice beef "soup" meat I plan to stew after I finish this.  I got ONE pork chop.  I got TWO chicken breasts.  I got two and a half pounds of the sausage I like.  I was very happy.  

After I paid I called Ace and we went home.  They had Biscuit's favorite cat food so I got that going for him, turkey shreds in gravy.  He was thrilled.  

I am tired and going to bed early once I get the stew started, that will be tomorrow's lunch.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: