Tuesday, August 8, 2023

My trip to work

 The guy isn't around anymore at my first bus stop.  So it was just me which is fine.  Overall I feel very safe there even in the dark.  

Caught the first bus on time and caught the "early" second bus which got me to transit center by 6.  

Last bus had a real assortment of freaks and geeks some of whom were clearly mentally ill.  One black guy got into an argument with a latino and they almost came to blows.  I think neither wanted to throw the first punch.  Then the driver passed up the store I had to yell for him to stop.  

So happy to be here.  I elected to bring my tablet with that Bible study stuff and read before work so I would have enough time to do up candy.  I did up 10 bags now down to 3.  Glad I did that but I feel like I need to be getting up earlier.

Plan to call in tomorrow as I have a Dr appt for refills.  Can't miss that and the boss who wouldn't let me take a day to fix my AC would likely deny a time off request for a Dr visit.  I will just say I had a migraine.  Not crazy about doing that but I need a day anyway.

That's it for now.

No comments: