Thursday, August 31, 2023

 Made it to work.  Had 2 manic women on bus one said she was pregnant and refused to pay.  I wanted to ask why the father wasn't driving her around or at the very least putting value on her bus card.  The other one also took up 3 seats giggling uncontrollably pawing through her 4 bags of junk.  I had my headphones.  

Then a middle aged white guy got on at a bad stop trying to catch my eye.  I did not engage, I have a policy of only speaking to the driver.  But that's the " Freaks and Geeks" bus stop per one driver so NOPE NOPE NOPE.  

Dad fixed my reservation he had dropped a vowel from my last name but it's fixed now.  My aunt is working on getting me that IRS check even though I am not hopeful.  I hope she comes tomorrow night but I don't want her to be too tired.  

Saw my boss passing through the breakroom she seems to be in a good mood.  That's it for now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't taking the death certificate to the bank to deposit the IRS check work

Heather Knits said...

We are going to find out. But it says "Smith, Heather; and Ron, deceased" so the IRS knows he is dead.

Anonymous said...

you mean you haven't even tried to deposit yet I don't think there would be a problem. Is Smith your aunt

Anonymous said...

or did you use Smith because you didn't want to post your name duh took me a minute?

Anonymous said...

Excuse me for writing posts in a row I am slow today lol
Anyway, if the check says deceased all you need is your ID and maybe death certificate. Maybe you made a problem when there wasn't any. As you say we shall see.

Heather Knits said...

Well I'm not putting the real name had enough trouble with that for a lifetime! Smith is good enough. LOL

I went to the bank and tried to deposit they said no can do (back in June) he had to be present if his name was on the check and the word AND. If it said Ron Smith OR Heather Smith I could have done it, they explained.

MY aunt has death certificate, the will naming her Executor, Letters Testementary from the court, etc. Think of her as the sledgehammer. She was astounding after Ron's death getting the house paid off, etc. If anyone can get me this $500 it's her.

We'll see.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. Did you bring the death certificate with you to the bank in June?

Heather Knits said...

No but it said deceased on the check.

Anonymous said...

You always need a copy of the death certificate for stuff like that. Why don't you have any? I know your aunt has them but you should always have a couple.