Monday, August 14, 2023

Interesting

 I never put much stock in the "I felt my deceased loved one" stuff.  

But I was switched into a sudden, violent, migraine this morning.  I barely had time to grab a bucket and even then got myself, some of my hair, the floor, and the bucket.  After I finished I emptied out the bucket and I could feel Ron, and I remembered how, during good times, he would rub the back of my neck and blow on it after I got sick.  How he would hold my head and pull back my hair while I got sick.  And empty the bucket for me. It got me wondering if God lets him watch my whole life or just select times.  

I think Ron would have gotten a kick out of me talking to Beau even though that never went anywhere. But I really did feel him and that's the first time since right after his death.  

I believe he came to me while they were doing CPR and asked me to tell them to stop. But this is the first time since then.  I didn't really believe in that until a few hours ago.  

Not sure what the trigger was; I took my antidepressant, a multi with iron, and some C.  Drank a glass of unsweet regular iced tea. I am drinking some alka-seltzer now hoping that takes the edge. 

I fed the cats so the REAL work is done. 

That's it for now.  

No comments: