Sunday, August 27, 2023

I did not sleep well

 But I feel like I got enough sleep if that makes any sense. (yawn)  I haven't shaved my legs in a few days so I think I will get that during today's shower.  

I did up all my candy last night so I just need to do shower, God time, get dressed, and lunch.  I made some iced tea last night to take to work as well. Only bad thing I forgot to charge my cell phone but I should have enough time to do it. 

I forget if I mentioned this Dad said absolutely not to me having Bibles shipped to them.  He was worried I would have a case shipped as well.  I wasn't, I was only going to do about 40, but I will respect his wishes. He has something else for me to hand out. 

Mom said only bring 1 pair of jeans as it's pretty hot right now. That informs my packing. 

I'm going to take my shower.  That's done, along with my God Time.  I was queasy in the shower I don't know why.  I have been having a LOT of hot flashes lately though.  Good, if I'm all done on the periods that is just fine with me.  Not having kids anyway. 

Biscuit does a really sweet thing, when I take a shower he lies on the tub mat next to the tub and waits for me.  It's very cute.  He moves when I come out, dripping.  

I think I'm going to lie down for a minute, all I need to do now is make my breakfast and lunch and that won't take long.   

I had a nice quick cuddle with Biscuit he is such a sweet boy.  Time to go.  

No comments: