Thursday, August 24, 2023

Made it to work

 One problem I encounter as an evangelist: if I am "giving" to this person why not "that".  I give people material if I think they'll read it, plain and simple.  So I get random "bums" bothering me for cash, use of cell phone, etc.  And I say no in a firm voice.  But it is a hazard.  I had 2 people bothering me on the way to work.  One went away when I gave her my last New Testament in a bag of candy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ.  

The other I don't know what he wanted.  He was very obese wearing too tight shorts that barely covered his genitals and did not cover most of his butt crack.  So when he started pestering me I said "I'm not interested" and turned my head facing away.  I was out of material anyway.  

But it is a peril of being the candy lady.  Oh and I did order more tracts to take to CA.  

No comments: