Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Stoked I got the A team

 My vet has had an employee, Sara, for years.  She is very sweet, kind, and friendly.  When I was adopting Cleo and her family I shared my concerns Cleo would never make a house cat and wondered aloud if I should just keep her as an outside cat.  Sara encouraged me to "Give Cleo a try" in the house and we all saw how well that turned out.  She has always been sweet and concerned about the cats.  She was very sorry to hear Ron had died and the trouble Torbie had with his loss.  

I had been thinking if I could get anyone to watch the cats this year it would be Sara.  So I called and she is up for it, says she will leave the pay up to me (I will be more than fair).  All she has to do is food and water they will be fine with the box until I get back.  Pet them a little if they'll have it. 

But I think they will to go new agey I think she will bring a different energy to the house. 

But I am happy I get my first choice and I think Jack will be relieved.  

No comments: