Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thursday morning

 I slept pretty well last night considering the brutal headache.  I had planned to call in with a headache anyway because I had the phone appointment with my doc; but I had an actual bona fide headache yesterday.  Now I can honestly say yes I felt like crap when anyone asks today.  

It was a phone appointment.  Next one has to be in person so he can make sure I am not yellow, having tremors, etc.  But that will be next year.  

Today I am not sure what I am doing for lunch but that is about it.  Today is the day where they want me to take a break at 4:30 and then a lunch at 7.  I can do that I just need to plan my food. And I have been really uninspired when it comes to lunch lately.  

I plan to bring a lot of candy which means I need to get started.  Shower, God time, and then candy.  Then do lunch.  I did put some cold waters in the fridge for my drivers.  They will be heavy leaving the house but will go fast and then my bag will be light.  

I have gotten in the habit of taking my antidepressant first thing every morning then going back to bed for a little bit, then get up in 20 minutes.  I feel much better when I do that.  

If I seem to be doing well it is 100% God, 95% medication, 5% healthy lifestyle (getting enough sleep when I can).  I did pack my evening medication to go to work, it's going to be a crazy weekend and I need all the tools I've got.  

I did up the candy for the drivers, Kroger has a sale on the tuna pouches for $1.25 so I got some.  They had different flavors.  And I also got some of the lemon pepper ones at Joe V's for $1.07. I have cold water in the fridge to go in my lunch bag. 

I decided to get another deli lunch.  One nice thing about gaining back 20 pounds some jeans I really like fit again.  So I will wear those through the weekend and then put them away once I reboot low carb next week. 

I have my ride home for tonight so that's it for now!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing nice about regaining 20 pounds. It's like a drug addict relapsing. Get yourself together girl!

Heather Knits said...

I really like these jeans. Maybe you have missed all the posts about cutting out diet drinks and getting back on a clean eating plan starting Monday? I can't handle diet soda detox, induction flu AND caffeine withdrawal during a busy sales period at work. It will suck but will benefit me long term.

Anonymous said...

Yeah get it together. I hope your dad doesnt ask for a refund on all that weight loss money.

Anonymous said...

Some people eat for comfort, I know I do. I suppose your critics get comfort from another substance.