Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Another night of not sleeping right

And a headache; some night off. 

But I'm up now. Going to shower and do God time,then go out. I would like to get done before it gets too hot and hopefully also get a nice nap in there as well.  

Sometimes I hear a song and think that would go well in the soundtrack of my life especially the last couple years with Ron.  Like "I'm Alright" by Fleetwood Mac showing me running around trying to hold it down.  

I went and ran my errands. Took 6 buses, 5 of them had minimal waiting.  The last one I didn't get to the bus stop in time but he came to a screeching halt, extended the ramp so I could easily load my hand cart.  He did not know me but saw the milk on my cart and hated the thought of my groceries out in the summer heat.  He could not have been nicer.  

Usually drivers hate to use the ramp feature but he did, twice.  We picked up a guy on the way who had a real attitude about my hand cart (he could get by but he didn't want to) and the driver basically told him to shut up, I was only going a few more stops. 

Very nice. So that saved me half an hour cooking my brains at the bus stop. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: