Friday, August 25, 2023

 Something that happened today made me very glad Ron was such a wreck the couple years before he died.  He would get lost in the house in early 2020 so he basically went to bed and stayed there.  Excruciating back pain encouraged that.  Why would I see this as a good thing?  

Today on the bus we had a very confused old man who didn't know where he was going.  All he knew the street had "green" in it which of course was no help.  Several people tried to help him but it was obvious, to me at least, he needed full time care.  And I thought that ABSOLUTELY would have been Ron without the back trouble.  So I am grateful for that.  

Sometimes God lets me see His plan in things and today was one of them.

Ride to work was tiresome but I have handed out a total of 15 New Testaments the last 2 days.  I am happy about that.  I asked my sponsor for more.

I need to ask Mon if she is OK with me having him ship some direct to their house so I don't have to bring them.  If she says no I will buy and ship them myself.

Thats it for now, tough boss is off at 4 so only 2 hours.  More later.

No comments: