Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Wednesday afternoon

 I don't post cleaning photos or many photos of the house these days since the APS fiasco.  The reader wanted to change my behavior but probably didn't count on that. 

Anyway, loveseat: 


Before.  As you can see Biscuit liked to camp out there for a bit. 

After, 16 sheets of sticky lint roll 


Then I put a cheap throw on it so I don't have to do it again if he comes back.  

My aunt and uncle like sitting on this couch: 


And I cleaned the toilet.  My rubber glove sprang a leak that was unpleasant. I need to get some new ones. 

At some point I need to make a list for shopping after work one night. I do have milk and block cheese so I am OK for that but I need shred cheese, some cleaning products, etc.  

That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shredded cheese has crap added to it. I shred my own