Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Still feel terrible

 I'm not hurting, or nauseous, but I'm very weak and kept waking up last night.  I drank an abundance of Gatorade which has kept me hydrated but I am a little sick of orange flavor.  

Plan is to go to work, buy some Gatorade and a snack like Triscuits and nibble if I get hungry.  But I don't plan to eat until I am actually hungry and I am not.  

Everyone always tells me to go eat right away when I'm sick but I can't I will just get sick again.  I have to be patient and wait for my appetite, then eat. And it will come back. 

That's it for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most people would call in sick at less than that. You Go girl

Anonymous said...

You have to listen to your body. When you need to eat it will let you know. Hope you feel better. It sucks to work when you don't feel good but we gotta do what we gotta do to pay the bills.