Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Wed morning

 I slept OK last night, as near as I can tell Biscuit spends all night every night with me so that is awesome.  The other cats are more fickle. 

Did my God Time, checked and my paycheck dropped. I paid the credit card first thing (I have 2 cards one is due early month and one later).  I would have paid the electric bill but they show me having a $1.62 credit. As near as possible I would like to pay as many bills as possible today.  Like putting another $20 on my bus card I have about a $30 balance and I really prefer to keep it around $60 but $50 will work for now. 

About the guy getting arrested for evangelism I believe it.  It has been my experience I do not really have direct opposition while I am out on the street with the sign.  It is things like "I won't let you use the bathroom" "Wheel falls off the cart leaving the house" "Ron goes off on me all night before a Handout" (many times and one of the big reasons I don't want to remarry), and the good old "Migraine".  Ever tried to do a Bible Handout outdoors next to a gas station with a migraine when they are filling the tanks?  Oh it was hell. That's what I have.  

I did also have the gang members shadowing me a few times which was disconcerting. 

I decided I looked OK so no shower today.  I need to work my budget though. I want to have a clear idea on what I can spend. 

I'm going to go get ready.  I don't need to pack a lunch I am getting something at work.  

Time to go.  

No comments: