Friday, August 4, 2023

I can't talk about some parts of my job

 But I can say we are short staffed.  They asked me to clock in early so I did.  They said I could eat on the job and I did.  Good thing as I did not get a lunch for 6 hours!  Good thing the system logs you out then takes the power away from team lead.  

Tax free weekend is bigger than Black Friday for sales so they will have me working additional hours.  Someone in my department asked for, and got it, off.  That happens next weekend.  

Enough about work.  I brought some Scripture booklets and Bible studies so I can read them on my lunch.  I have been doing that and happy to put something good in my mind.  

Jack is having me pick up something for him after work.  I am a personal shopper.  

Thank God I have tomorrow off.  Looking forward to going home to the cat and really happy I already did most of the laundry.  

That's it for now! 

No comments: