Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Got to work OK

 One front end team lead was fired and another got in a car wreck.  

Not sure how today will go but asking God to make it a good one.  I will give it my best.

I brought a sandwich for lunch but didn't see any more keto bread.  I will look on my lunch but not hopeful.  

Tomorrow I go to Food Max after work I really liked the meat counter and a real live butcher to talk.  I often want small amounts of meat like 1 or 2 pork chops so this should be great.  I would like to make a stir fry this weekend.  

First I have to get through today.  I was moderately disturbed to see Metro Police Department at the transit center this morning.  But if anything had happened it was over by the time I got off my bus.  Metro sent me another link to the survey do I feel safe on the bus which I found interesting.  

Girding my loins...

No comments: