Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Managed to catch first bus

 So I catch a bus one direction, first bus of the day, ride down a stop and cross at a light.  I always miss the bus going the other direction, the first bus going that way.  But today I caught it.  Driver was the man who flirted outrageously with me a while back (not Rudy).  

I got to work at 7 which was weird.  Hit the ATM and got cash for rides/ bus fare and groceries.  I did some shopping.  I needed roach bait so I got that.  I also got a new tub stopper as the one Ron used is deteriorated and needs to be thrown out.  I only shower but I felt like I should have the stopper.  Ron used to have a lot of fun taking baths but that was a long time ago. 

I am also being strict on my budget so no surprises.  Paid credit card this morning before I left.  Electric hasn't posted yet.  Water gets paid tomorrow morning.  Gas is in the budget but probably  I won't see that bill for a week.

Don't know which team lead is here but hoping for a break.  I do my job regardless.

I did buy some fun size Snickers for my coworkers that was actually in the budget.  

I plan to get some more candy Saturday and then do a big clean on my house.  I have been neglecting it and it shows.  Sunday I will relax.  

I really think God wants me to rest 1 day a week but I don't think the actual day matters.

That's it for now! 

No comments: