Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wednesday

 The battle of the chair.  Biscuit got in the chair while I was on the phone. I needed to get online and do something. 

I will use my phone to look things up but not really to shop, etc., so I needed the desktop.  Biscuit would not budge and was giving me pitiful meows from the computer chair (orange towel). So I moved the computer chair and put a kitchen chair instead. 


We were both happy.  

I went to work, pretty uneventful except I was pretty hungry after work. I had two hard boiled eggs and some cheese I had in my lunch box. 

I think people like me, who were starved as children (for real, peeps) have a lot of issues with food and food insecurity.  I always like to have extra food around "in case".  So I had the hard boiled eggs and some cheese in there with my ice pack.  

But oh, SO QUEASY. I don't know why. 

I did fail today as an evangelist, I did not have enough time to do up the little gospel things with the candy so I had nothing. I did buy a couple of candy bars at work to hand out on the way home, and the one driver did say she read the last thing I gave her so I feel good about that. 

I did order more tracts when I got home. 

When I got home I took my cup out to clean it and surprise I had started my cycle.  So I washed it and put it back in (it is comfortable). I have figured out the stem needs to stick out a little for easier removal and it doesn't bother me.  So I should see some weight loss the next couple weeks if I am smart in my eating.  

We have had some roof leaks at work which is embarrassing as we are a huge retail giant. They finally got someone out to fix it but oh, the chemicals they used had me gagging and sent me halfway to a migraine.  I had to take my Excedrin.  

I bought Dad a variation of a Daily Bible for Father's Day. I like Daily Bibles because they are set up so you read the whole thing in a year if you are diligent. If you miss a day you keep going but if you keep at it you will do it. I had one that fell apart I read it so much. I currently have (myself) a Chronological Daily Bible which has the earliest Bible history first and groups things by history not the canon (old fashioned Bible layout). I have started reading that again in addition to my other readings because a lot of what I study is devotionals, which are good but they aren't The Word.  I want lots of Word in my brain not lots of opinions on it. 

I am still violently nauseous I am going to go to bed early. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a 3 bedroom house wouldn't it be better to have one of the rooms as an office so you don't have to have everything in the living room?

Heather Knits said...

I like having the computer in the front room.