Saturday, May 20, 2023

Saturday night

 I had a good nap but woke with a headache. It was also very hot so I broke down and turned on the AC.  There is saving money and there is being foolish.  I will be glad when the Excedrin kicks in.  

And the stupid cup got stuck again it was comical getting it out.  I am careful placing it. But I hadn't slept well, either.  

I got my cart set up for tomorrow I plan to go to Acres Homes aka "Satan's doorstep". I have 50 New Testaments, some kid Bibles, and a case of Spanish Bibles. 

I have a case and a half of "Invitation" New Testaments, some large print (maybe half a case), and 2 cases of NIV Bibles left and that is it. My goal is to always be running out of Bibles.  

I am seriously considering going to bed early tonight. 

That's it for now.  

No comments: