Wednesday, May 17, 2023

I'm not putting this on Facebook

I had a couple dozen Bibles when I left the house today, on my hand cart.  I had them in the bottom but next time will put them on the top.  

I had a small sign on the cart advertising the Free Bibles and also wore my Free Bibles hat.  I had a lady pulling me over before I even got out of the subdivision and it didn't stop.  People on the bus, at the bus stop, vendors at the grocery store, etc.  That's the idea though and I will be keeping it up. 

I honestly lost track of how many I did and how do you count someone who wants more than one?  I had a few of that.  

A while back I got to thinking about my underwear.  It is fine, and does the job, but a week or two ago I bought a nicer piece I thought I would wear on my day off.  I wore it today and it was very comfortable so I can get that in other colors now if I want.  No, it wasn't a thong, I hate those things.  

It wasn't too hot to start but is oppressively hot and sunny today.  And I forgot to bring my insulated bag.  I was so worried packing Spanish, Kid Bibles, New Testaments in my cart I forgot about the cold bag.  

Kroger did have the Power Greens so I bought 2 TV dinners to keep it cold while I ran to the other store.  They still looked pretty fresh when I put them up just now so I feel OK with that.  I also got a gallon of regular whole milk at my last stop.  

The day was productive handing out Bibles.  If you are so minded I would love prayer for 1.  The recipients to dig into the Bibles and grow in God and 2.  Protection for me.  

Unfortunately the racist white guy who had the stroke got on my last bus today but at least I didn't have to wait with him at the bus stop.  He kept trying to talk to me, though.  Ugh.  

Here's a hint, if I ran out of candy at 10 AM, and am handing my last driver a candy bar at 11:30, she is Black, I am probably not ALSO a racist. 

I had a decent mood and energy level for all this so that was good.  Taking a nap. 

No comments: