Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday morning

 Well, I slept great until 1:47 when I woke up with a headache, and congested. I took some Excedrin (it was bad enough for that) and that helped of course but no sleeping after that, so I lay in bed with the cats (3 of them at one point) petting them and talking to them. It was nice but I would have rather had 2 hours of sleep. 

I did sleep a little between 5-6 when I got up.  I am getting really sick of my salad every day so I am giving myself the day off. I take a multi vitamin.  

I took my usual pills when I got up,multi vitamin, antidepressant, and allergy pill. I will take my sinus pill later, I learned my lesson yesterday when I took it all at once. NOT doing again.  

I also found some (Broncholin I think) Mexican cough drops that really did the trick for me last night so I'm bringing some. 

That's it for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting sick of salad too. I bought some summer sausage to have a low carb or no carb lunch.
Trying to skip a formal meal and it will save fast food $.

Heather Knits said...

I want to eat my own food as it is cheaper and healthier. I may get some kale and cook that up. I don't eat dinner so that saves money too. But trying to avoid processed food if I can.