Friday, May 26, 2023

Later Friday morning

 I am getting very bloated and tender so I believe my next cycle could come any day.  Probably during the handout!  I will prepare accordingly. 

The cats are good, nights are mild so I am not really seeing them sleep with me at present. 

Last night one girl in my department called in after having 2 days off and the other one called in right before having 2 days off so they got a 3 day weekend. In the meantime the boss was working me!  

I had a sandwich last night for dinner and that was good, I will do that again tonight. The keto bread doesn't mess with my weight or my blood sugar and provides a NICE dose of fiber, all I will say on that. 

I am going to go get dressed and see what I am doing for shoes today. 

The ones with the double layer of insoles SEEM OK but I will wear them around the house for a while. 

I forgot to mention, yesterday I met a man on the bus who was dressed like a homeless man. He was, however, very agitated about missing the Walmart stop he wanted to go shop. 

So I told him when we got there and he got off with me, I went my way.  I ran into him later and he thanked me, then said he had been "Kidnapped and drugged".  I thought it was a joke and then I realized "they" must have put him in the hospital on a psych hold and given him a long lasting antipsychotic or something.  But I got away from him as fast as possible and did NOT offer him anything. 

I have said this before, if you have a serious mental health condition you have an obligation to take your pills.  You owe society that.  And we are in a very liberal city so he must have been really bad for them to do that. 

I am really wondering what to do about my shoes. I think the one foot is going to hurt all day because it got damaged yesterday in those shoes.  I think it would hurt in any shoe I wear today . I will pray about it.  

I'm going to go do up some Bibles and candy and then make my lunch.  All ready to go. 

That's it for now!

No comments: