Sunday, May 14, 2023

The hits keep coming

 It was pouring rain all day until about 2, I got off at 4 so I got home OK.  

While I was working I heard an employee screaming for help.  Two customers got into it and one was assaulting another.  As it turns out the offender also had a gun so we are "lucky" he didn't use it.  

Then I got off work and headed out to my bus stop only to find a homeless man beating one of two unleashed aggressive pit bulls. Needless to say I walked to another stop. 

The bus driver didn't believe me until he rolled up on them, then he changed his tune. 

My drivers home were speed demons so I got home early. I handed out 6 New Testaments on the way home as well.  

That was pretty much my day so far. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any reason you didn't call 911 about the homeless guy beating the dog?

Heather Knits said...

They don't even come out for car wrecks out here. Plus I would have had to stick around and give a statement, he would have known it was me and I ride the bus a lot. He would get out quick assuming they even arrested him and then remember I was the snitch. No thanks.

Anonymous said...

And this is why evil continues unabated.

Anonymous said...

But i don't blame you for not calling. No good deed goes unpunished.

Heather Knits said...

To be honest I didn't even think they'd care.