Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wednesday night

 Once I got home I did some bad eating and just exhausted tonight.  I need to remember that.  

But it is so fun to me how God lines things up, the car from Louisiana passing me and wanting Bibles, the trash truck came right as I was walking down the street, I ran up to the cab with 3 Bibles in bags of candy, he asked me were they Bibles and when I said yes he rolled the window down all the way and took them...the cashier at my last grocery store who asked for Bibles, I unpacked everything and gave her an adult and a kid Bible, packed it again, she got a look at the kid Bible and wanted another so I had to unpack again 😂 but everyone in my lane including the cashier was really nice and patient.  

That is why next time I will put the groceries on the bottom and the Bibles on the top.  

I don't know why I keep running into the creepy, toothless, racist, white man but I only had to deal with him a few minutes today. Hopefully he remembered what I said to him about dialing down his opinions on the bus or he's going to end up losing ALL his teeth, especially on THAT route. 

I think I am going to lay down again. 

So the other day I was working and a woman came up to me with 3 packs of underwear in her hands.  Asked where is the fitting room so I can try these on?  I said you cannot try those on EVER.  She got all nasty with me and said Victoria's Secret let her do it so what was the big deal?  We (another co worker with me) explained we would have to destroy any underwear that got tried on and I showed her the size chart on the package.  She said the size chart was not accurate as anything that fit her waist did not fit her hips and vice versa.  I got a good look at her and her waist and hips were about the same.  She said she was going to go buy her underwear somewhere else like she was threatening us and my coworker said GOOD.  So that was that.  

But I do like the "bin" underwear I got and I will get some more. I like it a lot and it is cute and comfy.  It is a lot better than I expected.  Now that I am home I am wearing my booty shorts and my cat face tank top, it is covered in tiny cat faces.  I bought both of those at work.  

 I talked to my parents and my aunt (not at the same time) so I feel loved and socialized for the day.  That's it for now.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my point has been made. You are just wasting money on clothing and have gotten out of control with your eating.

Heather Knits said...

6 pairs of regular jeans are too much? I'm not wearing the skinny ones in this heat.

I may cheat now and then but I still fit the size 17's I fit back in January so not too crazy.

I don't always talk about my diet maybe I need to it is 98% keto, high fat, low carbs, moderate protein.

Anonymous said...

I wish you wouldn't lay out so much info so people who live in glass houses or maybe mommas basement won't have anything to criticize you for.
I'm finding myself not wanting to read because it just infuriates me how they put you down.

Anonymous said...

I think some are taking advantage of you disability to talk down to you.

Heather Knits said...

I plan to be more assertive about deleting comments.

Anonymous said...

Most people don't understand the way riding public transportation all the time and working an active job ruins clothing. I rode public transportation exclusively for 20 years to an active job. I had to replace at least six pairs of jeans every year. And at least three pairs of sturdy shoes. They just wear out. I am so grateful to have an easy walking commute now.

As long as you can pay your bills, take care of the cats and put something aside for emergencies you should buy whatever you want.

I love the wash on the new jeans. Very early 1990's. I would have bought them for five bucks too.