Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thursday AM

 I went back to bed for a while.  For some reason, when I drink instant green tea I feel very sick and miserable.  I won't be buying any more. It is also possible I had low grade interactions from my morning medications (with each other).  At any rate I was able to get about an hour's sleep.  

I got up, did my God Time, organized my evangelism stuff, tracts in particular.  I was happy to note I had several tracts directed at JW's.  I will order more as well.  

I had some cotton things in the dryer, some flare leg pants, and a couple of t shirts, they had gotten very wrinkled the last time I tried to dry them so I sat by and hung them the minute the buzzer went off.  I hang nearly all my clothes, t shirts, jeans, and the regular stuff you hang up as well.  I keep socks and underwear in the dresser along with some bras, etc.  

I am about to take my shower, then I will do up my lunch, get dressed, and do up the material I am taking for the day.  My friend Linda said one shipment is arriving today so I am hoping it comes before I leave.  It's primarily Spanish material I think and I meet a lot of them on the bus. 

The cats are good and actually ate most of the old food so I fed them again.  

I ordered a few tracts with the Fellowship Tract League.  Ron really liked their version of "Where are you going to spend eternity?"  Several different "guys" have done the tract but he liked their phrasing the best.  

I have to go.

No comments: