Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday morning and don't forget to pray for my protection and the recipients

 I kept waking up but other than that slept great.  

When I got up I was looking in my box of smaller fitting clothes and I actually think I have "enough" for now. 

I feel led to share this; when I did go on the Bible Handout yesterday in Satan's Playground I had my stun gun. I did not bring my wallet but had a little cash.  As it turns out I did not have to buy my snacks as the very authoritative lady bought mine for me at the gas station. 

I gave one of those drinks (it was still cold) to a bus driver who was just tickled to pieces. 

I am going to go do my God Time, I'm no good at anything without that. 

I did not mention this yesterday but there was a homeless man on the other corner who came over to see what I was doing. He had a heavy Spanish accent and his English was very disjointed like he was manic. He said a lot about he used to have a Bible but something happened to it.  I offered him a Spanish Bible and he took it and put it in his backpack and tried to give me (probably the money money he had) a $5.  I told him I was OK "Friends buy the Bibles" (true enough, mostly) and he left for a while.  

He came back about an hour later very worried about me in the heat.  He insisted on giving me a bottle of water someone had given him (he was washing windows) and God told me to take it so I did and he left again.  But he was sweet. 

That's the kind of encounter I usually have on the Bible Handout.  On other Handouts I have encountered people with dead eyes who just stare at me but that's about it.  The "scary" people generally want a Bible and are thrilled to get one,and even happier I am praying for them daily.  

If you do pray please pray for them. And for my protection I have been led to ask for that lately.  

Now I'm going to do my Bible Study.  

 Did that, I even did my Chronological Bible reading. It can be hard to do Lamentations or Job when I am really depressed and it ALWAYS lines up that way, but today was Proverbs and the adulterous wife.  

I'm going to get ready to go. That's if for now.  

Taking hand cart with small Free Bibles sign, some Bibles, also Bibles with candy for bus drivers and cashiers.  👍

No comments: