Monday, May 15, 2023

Tuesday morning

 I wasn't too worried when I saw all the cars parking in the street but I did become concerned when I saw someone lugging a karaoke machine up my driveway to #6.  And, sure enough, they had a party.  

Normally he goes to work around 6 AM so I assumed  it would be over early but they went until well after 2.  Any excuse for a party.  

They were pretty quiet except for the music and karaoke which isn't saying much. I dropped off around 2:30 (they spent a fair amount of time walking around picking up beer bottles after the party which also makes a lot of noise), woke up at 3.  I am amazed I am functional at all.  I will, of course, be buying some Mountain Dew to fuel me for the day.  

I would love to know what HE is using,though.  

That's it for now. 

No comments: