Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Wednesday morning

 I slept better last night (relative term) and only woke up twice, felt pretty good when I did get up. I decided to try an experiment.  

As you know I tend to wake up with my headaches. It's not the pillow or the bed I just work that way.  When I do I will take some Excedrin and go back to bed, if possible (generally is as the headache will wake me up in the middle of the night)

What about the depression?  I take an antidepressant in the morning, what if I took the antidepressant the first time I woke up?  So I did that around 4, back to bed with the cats, and sure enough I had a much better outlook by the time my alarm went off.  So I will do that again.  

I find it disturbing on a profound level that I am so reliant on medication,though.  It was nice with the cats as I had all 3 of them. 

I have 3 team leads. I was talking to one of the more approachable ones yesterday she was curious about my childhood. Her eyes got pretty big even at the sanitized version. 

I also let slip I didn't want "another bad relationship" I think that is plenty. 

My digestion is crazy today...I hope it settles down by 8 when I leave for work.   

I had a nice long shower and shaved my legs.  They got kind of bruised up hauling my cart around last weekend but the bruises should fade by the weekend.  

I handed out 11 bags of candy yesterday so I brought more today, but I'm not bringing my wallet either.  

That's it for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the negative comments about you handing out candy. Must be too early. Lol

Heather Knits said...

Must be. I respect the one is worried about my safety.