Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Early Tuesday

 When I got to work yesterday I wanted to buy some Diet Dew but they were out, all they had was Dew Zero.  They didn't even have regular Dew not that I would have bought that (corn syrup!).  

So I bought the Dew Zero which caused food cravings unlike the diet Dew.  And it also kept me up most of the night as well.  I had forgotten it did this last time. 

I have several things I do in my job.  Sometime back my primary boss said forget about Job A and focus on B-Z.  So I've been doing this.  Now I had other bosses asking what about Job A, I "have to focus on that" so I will have to make that all work.  I also got "Feedback" in one of the work apps but those are only on the work phones and guess what I don't have?  

Primary boss did say she had ordered me a work phone, though. That didn't help me sleep though.  

Today is only 4 hours but I ride the bus there for the first time in several months.  That will be interesting, BUT it saves me $20 in my pocket.  Well, $19.40.  

So enough about work. I will bring some material with me and see how that goes handing it out. I figure if I leave 3 hours before work I will get there 1 hour before and that sounds workable.  It will be good practice for next week. It is barely 6:30 and certainly light out so I shouldn't have issues there.  

I really slept badly last night. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: