Saturday, May 6, 2023

Woke up with a nasty headache

 I hope the Excedrin works.  

I feel bad for my girl parts.  I had a pretty significant flow last Saturday filled up about half a menstrual cup (maybe 2 T).  Nothing Sunday and all week, some spotting today.  So when do I lose the bloat?  

I do feel very validated by my decision to wear the cup every day.  I would have been in big trouble last Saturday had I not. But at the end here I am more prone to headaches around my cycle, when I get it.  So who knows what I will find tonight, or tomorrow morning.  

Average age of menopause is 50 and I am pretty near that as my adoptive Mom reminded me.  Oh, by the way, she went to a high school performance (friend's granddaughter) of "Mama Mia" and was MOST unhappy with the adult content.  

And my allergies are raging, in part because I woke up with Spotty next to me and I gave him a soft kiss on the head, between the ears (my favorite). Not the best idea for someone with a cat allergy!  I need to do laundry and figure out what I am doing for food next week.  

I forgot to bring my debit card on the Handout so I couldn't buy more candy, afterward. So I have to go back, tomorrow.  

That's it for now. 

No comments: