Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wednesday

 There is a lot I can't share about my work life but it was a busy day. 

I guess I can tell you my boss is finally getting me a work phone. It is long overdue.  I'll tell you when I actually get it. Ha ha.  

I have 2 tricky bosses, and one of them is getting a 4 day weekend. So I won't have that to worry about. 

It rained all day so it was pretty slow at the store. I bought more of my hack-away pills,that's what I call them. 

Great stuff. I have allergies, not a cold, not a flu, but it works great. 

I also like the "green" bag Broncholin cough drops you will find them with the Hispanic remedies. Very effective. They have honey, menthol, eucalyptus, and mullein extract which is excellent for stopping a cough. All in the same drop. 

I need to call my parents.  She didn't answer my text. 

So I finished work and did a little shopping after, got some bungee cords for my cart. I took a cab home. 

That's it for now. 


No comments: