Monday, May 29, 2023

Early Monday

 I didn't sleep well last night. I had strange dreams about Jack, that we were together (not like that) and it was very uncomfortable because we don't have a lot in common.  I'm not attracted to him like that either.  I suspect he "likes" me just because I am "nice", single, I don't bark, and I'm around.  I actually think the changing my hours so I don't see him as much is a good thing. So that was unpleasant.  

At least for now I need to focus on my relationship with Jesus and develop that.  If He has someone for me He will bring the man. If not, or if the rapture is so imminent there's no point (what I suspect), I am OK with that.  But I need a man as passionate about Jesus, and evangelism, as I am.  

Ron understood it was important, respected it most of the time, went along sometimes mainly to give me a ride I think. At times he would forbid me and I would laugh at him and go anyway.  I didn't go out during the riots, though.  

Biscuit wants my chair back so I will let him.  That's it for now. 


No comments: