Monday, May 1, 2023

Monday evening

 Done with work. Nothing much to say about my day. 

Mondays were a lot more fun when I could look forward to seeing Beau. I would have done things differently if I'd known our time would be short, but every single person who knew about him said let HIM chase ME and not to go fast. So I didn't give him my phone number or invite him to my favorite taqueria...But I suppose it is for the best.  

Uneventful ride home on the bus except for running out of candy and talking to a stroke victim (a man, about Ron's age). The weather was my ideal, sunny, light breeze, humid, mid to upper 80's so I was very happy.  

The buses had air conditioning but not as cold as in years past. 

When I got home I sprayed the soles of my shoes with Lysol, washed my hands, went to the bathroom,dealt with the cup and re installed it, and dosed 2 of the cats with Advantage. Cleo wasn't happy about it but she's a runner, not a fighter, with me, on that.  Spotty just lay there like "What?  Are you done yet?"  

I am wearing a cloth pad to back up the cup and haven't needed it, but glad I have it. It is soft and comfy, unlike disposables, and I just throw it in a wash bag every night and wash it at the end of the week. 

I got my safety vest, it just fits. 



Bible handout stuff is behind me.  I am really liking those nice big pockets in the front. My old vest didn't have that. 

That's it for now. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is for the best that you listened to everyone about Beau.

I like the vest. It looks much nicer than the construction worker type vest I wear to walk the dog.

You have really lost a lot of weight.

Anonymous said...

Very sexy vest. I bet you would get more bible takers if you wore it without a shirt underneath.

Heather Knits said...

Ha ha that depends on the taker.