Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wednesday morning

 A couple days ago I bit my right thumbnail and chewed it down a little far on the outside, where my thumb hits the spacebar when I'm typing,so it isn't much fun to type right now. 

I slept OK I guess I woke up a couple times, pretty sick of that.  But I happened to wake up before my alarm so I'm happy about that. 

I got some good news, one of my Bible sponsors got a missionary Bible group to donate several cases of Bibles which will be great. As always I like to write detailed reports so he probably cc'd them. Most happily they will be doing Spanish which I desperately need. 

I even carry Chinese and Vietnamese material with me when I do a Handout because one time I had a guy only read Vietnamese and I was able to give him something. He was thrilled. 

It's raining again and my understanding it will rain all day. Not a bad day to work I guess. 

My weight was down a couple of pounds which made me feel better, too.  

I have a problem: when I wake up later; Spotty wants his attention when I am getting dressed and rushing out the door and I don't have time for him. Because I woke up early today I had time to cuddle him which is very important to me.  

I took my shower after that and then did my God Time where he appeared again. So he got more petting. 

I am going to buy lunch at work today. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let us know what's going on when you see illegals flooding Texas. I'm hearing your State is getting overrun.

Heather Knits said...

Yes, it has been. What I find more alarming are the pregnant women and non-English speaking families with several kids. Although I know many adult "anchor babies" who contribute quite a bit.

Now i like Beau a lot but some would see him as part of the problem, "taking" a job from a citizen. I have clear vision on that.