Sunday, May 21, 2023

Before the Handout

 I slept great, only woke up once. 

Getting ready to go do my Handout.  I packed the cart last night and just need to take my shower and dress. I already did my God Time, sufficiently pumped up to GO GET EM.  

God's in charge of this as always so He will work out the details. I have about 80 Bibles?  I don't keep exact count because I already have a horrible ego problem.  

Look at all the good I'm doing, God is lucky to have me!  

Nope, nope, nope. I am just a tool in the shed. I don't know how many Bibles I have handed out total but estimate it at around 5K or so if you twist my arm (Dad wanted some kind of number last night) as most Handouts I would average about 100. 

But it's all WORTHLESS if I am not saved, if God does not work on the recipients, if I am not praying (and asking you to pray which I am) for them. 

I need to get my shower. I am playing my Bible Handout mix.  

I will put up the link even though it has my last name. Please don't make me regret this: 

Bible Handout Playlist

I need to get going. 

I do think I will bring my old cell phone and play the music on it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know 'Hard Love' by Need To Breathe? It's about finding strength to endure our trials as everything is part of God's plan.

Heather Knits said...

I will look it up. I like a mix of top 40 Christian, Toby Mac, some Gospel, Gospel Metal, Gospel Rap, etc. You Tube has me pretty well figured out although they kept playing the Ti**ies song for me until I gave it a thumbs down.