Wednesday, May 25, 2022

OK I am just baffled

 So I got the insurance paid.  I had to use "spacebar" to select an option on the website because "mouse click" wasn't doing it but I got the policy paid.  All $2K of it.  It was nice while it lasted!  [sigh]  Anyway got the confirmation on that and sent a copy to my aunt.  That is fine, thank you Jesus for helping me with it, the hand tremor was mighty during that.  When I am pressured my hands can get pretty epic.  It is an "essential tremor" inherited from both parents.  Glad I did not reproduce.  

Then we get to You tube, I listen to my Christian music on there every day.  It's very important to me.  You tube had a better idea "It's tarot card day, get a free reading!"  NO THANKS.  But really creepy it was right up at the top.  That stuff is playing with demons.  Yes, demons know a lot about you...they are not on your side, they want you discouraged, defeated, apart from God's love.  NOTHING good comes of that even though I have to say I have been curious now and again.  Not going to do it, though.  

So now we get to the baffling part.  I put my trash can out last night.  Next door to me is a 4 bedroom house, #2.  The owner rents it to her daughter and some friends.  They are all early 20's.  Sometimes a guy stays over for a week or two and then moves on.  They don't put out their trash.  Then they put their overflow in my can.  

So last night I put out my can.  I had one bag in there plus the infamous hand cart.  This morning my can was in front of their house, and it had another trash bag in it.  Their can was up by the house.  It works, their can, I mean... why are they putting it in my can?  It was more work to walk over and take my can than it would have been to take out their own can?  Why?  I don't know.  But they are quiet so I won't complain.  

Just 

Baffled.  

No comments: