Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Wednesday afternoon

I decided to invest $10 of my disposable money into a ride to the pizza place.  I used one of my gift cards and got stuffed cheesy bread, and a pepperoni pizza.  I ate the cheesy bread for dinner.  I have plenty of pizza left and over $40 for the rest of the week (not counting rides) so I am OK after paying all my bills.  I have chorizo, lentils, ham...a freezer full of cooked pork roast, stewed neckbones, pot roast, etc.  A good amount of cat food, too.  Toiletries, soap, female products (I think I am done with them for a few weeks) toilet paper, wipes, elastics for my hair, you get the idea.  

I may whine about a low budget now and then but God does take care of me.  I had some depression earlier but doing better now.  

I just need to cook the chorizo, then the lentils, hopefully the ham during the lentils.  Then I am really set on food for a while.  I can have the polenta/cornmeal mush thing for breakfast a few days see how that sticks around.  But I can go to bed later tonight.  

I had my 1 year anniversary at Walmart yesterday.  I doubt anyone will notice even though it does say in the employee app "So and so had an anniversary".  

On a totally unrelated note trash pickup did not come today.  I guess it's coming tomorrow.  Hopefully before I go to work so I can put up my can.  Since my "poaching" neighbors (who put their trash in my can) put away their full can without looking in it, they're going to want to use my can all week.  So I need to hide my can the minute it's empty.  But they are quiet and don't seem to hate the cats.  That means a lot.

Late talking to my parents Dad has a board meeting.  I am glad he is out there doing things engaging his brain.  I know Ron really went downhill staying home when he stopped reading and using his computer.  Ron was a good example what not to do if at all possible.  

Ooh my air conditioner has been running a lot today I hope the bill isn't too bad.  And I have the thermostat up.  I may push it up some more tomorrow.  

Oh I'm an idiot I just realized Biscuit is hungry.  Now they're fed.  

That's it for now.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it cheaper to just get delivery?

Heather Knits said...

Well the meal was free I just paid for transport. So I think I came out ahead.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you always Heather.